Saturday, January 09, 2021


 A test for Terry with his proper colors. While I drew the last one freehand, this one I resorted to distorting the pencil sketch, then inking over that. I rather like the warped view but I bet that doesn't go over well, either. I think keeping the mice more or less monochrome per mouse even when they overlap will allow me to bring a lot more color in while still managing some control. Just a quick sketch this morning. I need to do one with more of a background. I think there will be some more stylistic influence from the "Smatt's Journey" comic besides the lettering. Nearly ready to go.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Its so great seeing this get worked out and how you go about it.It will be more interesting to see how it all fits in to the next part of the story. What parts you keep and what parts don't.

T' said...

Thanks. I -think- I know what I want to do now. I really need to go back and re-read the songs as that will have a huge bearing. All the songs in Act 1 were Silas' and Howard's. This act has a lot more characters. That will matter. But I think I have an idea....

Behemoth media said...

I expect to see new pages soon then! I got lost in my drawing today and closed my email all day and never noticed until recently.