Sunday, January 17, 2021


 Starting on the new act. The alley was hard enough to do and I admit there is some tracing there. If I hadn't, I honestly would have stalled for a long time. There's still a lot of editing done, warping and choices when inking. I don't honestly like doing it if I don't have to so I only do it rarely. With the lines and colors down, now it's time for the graffiti. The whole alley has to be full of it which means lots of different pieces and tags, all designed to look like they're by different people. There's also going to be a lot of color here though still muted by the orange overlay. When the mice come in, they will not be so tinged. THEN we'll see how this is going to work.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Tracing is a fine tool if it gets you to where you want to be. This looks really good and doesn’t read as a traced photo or anything close to that. It has your style and look to it. Should look great with the character in it! I like the earthy tones.

T' said...

Thanks, it's that same orange tone from the first act but will have more color in the graffiti. That part is slow going as there's a lot of it that needs to be done. The way I'm doing it will allow me to re-use it if I change the angle of the background later on. Will show that later.