Thursday, October 14, 2021


 Had a long day of chores and podcasting but I haven't been able to draw anything all week. I wasn't up to starting on the next page of City Silent, which sucks. Just wanted to do something. So, another self portrait. The text is from one of the last songs of City Silent and isn't meant to be legible, more like tantalizing or something. Played a lot with filtering; the whole image is done in blue with a blue filter of grey writing in the background and then an orange filter over the whole thing. It had unexpected results which I liked and kept.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Love the pose and the eyes, but I don’t see you for some reason. It is sort of an intense look!

T' said...

I posted it on FB last night and had two friends basically make fun of it. So I removed the post. They, too commented on the eyes. I don't know if I think it's that intense but I guess it is a stare.

Behemoth media said...

I don’t think it’s anything to make fun of, it’s solid. I just don’t see a strong resemblance and your self portraits so far I know are you immediately even when they are distorted representations.