Thursday, October 28, 2021


 I've been working too much, having too much to do these days and as such, haven't been able to draw much at all. But I want to. So I went through some old sketches and found one that I thought I'd finished but hadn't. This is me, posing for one of Smatt's panels, I think. Makes for an odd but kind of fun self portrait? Playing with colors, I went a little on the wild side. This came together in less than an hour as I trusted the sketch and didn't really edit it  much. I think it's fun and left me satisfied. Wish I had more time these days.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like this one! You were busy drawing last night! My unemployment has run out and I don't see more work coming in soon. I'm set for awhile as I'm very careful with money but I can imagine I might have to get a part time job "somewhere" hopefully not retail and will have much less time to work on things. Even without that there is never enough time inthe day!

T' said...

I hope you can remain out of retail. I'm about at my end. Best of luck!

Behemoth media said...

I really hate thinking of you working in retail, you deserve better. I could see us working at the picnic forever, too bad I didn't get to buy it when I was offered the chance! I want to avoid any other retail place if I can. Maybe I can hold out until retirement age...