Saturday, June 18, 2022





 Was on vacation last week, a very much needed trip home. Managed to get some more reference photos though not as much as I'd like. Then again, I haven't decided the background style for the next track, so it might not matter as much. Using photos directly has made things a LOT easier but I worry that there will be too much contrast with the first whole chunk of the comic. So I might limit that to Digby's little trip. This wasn't a hard page so I was able to slap it together yesterday and today. Used a fisheye lens on my phone to get the nice warp but I sketched freehand, inking in Procreate with the HB pencil tool. Then the usual bits of spray paint and text with a chisel marker. Digby's track is nearly done.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

The top paint can looks more "fluid" (?) to me in the sketch, it is smaller but the distortion is more pronounced and smooth looking to me and I like it! This works in well with the other recent pages!