Thursday, June 30, 2022



 Finally finished page 132. It ended up better than I thought it would, after the usual messing about with color, placement, etc. Just for fun, I threw in a screenshot of how much information did not make it into the page. Everything outside the white frame was rendered but unused. This happens a lot, especially when I reuse background elements like I did with this one. I might indeed use them again. A lot easier than drawing something again from scratch and is one of the joys of working digitally. In a lot of ways, I'm a traditionalist. Not when it comes to making art, though I don't know half the things the software can do. I have my process and it's remained more or less unchanged for a long while. The iPad is the newest addition and it's central. Anyway, another page down.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

That background image looks good, it could be its own piece. Another page done!

T' said...

I've used it twice now, might do so one more time. :D