Saturday, January 13, 2024




 Three Judis. I did some tweaking on a couple of the layers and some of the colors. I showed them to my partner who likes the top version better. I prefer the second version, based on a portrait of Roulin, I believe. The third I made today and is from a palette made from another, much toned down Van Gogh portrait. It might be a compromise between the top two in that it has some more color but isn't as bright as the middle one. I could play this game forever, and it IS fun but it's not getting me anywhere. I think that I'm going to toss them all up and ask for opinions. At the very least, it gets me to play with colors and look  at them in a new way, which is always a good thing. Otherwise, it's done. Thanks, Miss Dench, not that you'll ever know.


2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I think the top one hits me the best. I tend to like muted colours colours. When Ju-Ju, as I call her, visits next I'll see what she says. As a member of the Commonwealth she is required to have tea with me at last once a year.

T' said...

Ahhh, if we all could only call her Ju-Ju! That must be special. Do say hello, then! :D