Monday, January 01, 2024


 I had a goal today of doing the bricks, the chairs and tables. And I did get the marks done for that. The colors are not final by any means and I can see already that there's going to have to be some warmth added before I'm done, and that's fine. So far, I do like how the sense of space is coming along. I threw in the building and sky from the previous version. I don't know that the windows will make the cut as I think the details are too fine if I'm going to go for some depth. Still, progress even if it looks like a mess so far.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I think the bricks are fantastic! They look really natural and the chairs and tables are giving it a lot of depth. Curious to see what you do with the elements in the background.

T' said...

I'm curious, too. This is a hard one for me. Thanks for the support!

Behemoth media said...

You will figure it all out. If it was my drawing it would be in the stage i hate it, hate all my work and tell myself i am wasting my time on drawing anything. Then imget to a certain point and i sudden think its going well.