Thursday, January 25, 2024


 
I've felt I've been in a kind of artistic funk lately. I haven't wanted to draw...no, that's not right, I've WANTED to draw but don't know what I should draw. Sure, I could start back up with the comic, but I'm not in the mood. I'm more in a portrait mood. So, when all else fails, do a self portrait. The top one I did tonight. The bottom I did a couple days ago and forgot to post here. A friend of mine on FB really liked the bright one I did a couple weeks ago, so why not try to appease SOMEONE that actually likes the work? Besides, self portraits allow me to have some fun. So, these. And I like them for different reasons.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

So interesting how you depict yourself so differently. The top one could be you as a detective or maybe a lovable rouge. The bottom one... I'd cross the street if you were coming towards me!

T' said...

Yah, well, the bottom one is from a photo taken just after the orc costume came off. So you probably should cross the street! Top one was just me peering sideways. Just wanted to draw is all. Did a new album on Flickr. I've done 113 self-portraits. That seems...excessive. :D

Behemoth media said...

113! I will have to check out the new album and see how they all look in one place. See you later today at noon!