Monday, January 06, 2014

It's reject time. Did this the other day. For some reason, I got really interested in rubber hose style animation and spent most of the day just tooling around in this playground. Didn't end up producing anything really worthwhile, but I posted the results on Tumblr and, low and behold, the rejects were more popular than the finished stuff. Ah, well. I don't -hate- these, I just don't know that there's anything here that's really worth anything. Still, I think it's good to post the good and the bad, right? Not everything works out and we learn more from mistakes than successes. Or so it's said.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

you KNOW i love these! Feel better!

T' said...

I didn't know but I thank you all the same!

Behemoth media said...

they are very "Neil the horse" LOL