Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So, I had a busy day. I took the last version of the rabbit I drew yesterday and did him three times today. It's a lot looser than I usually draw and while it requires more structure in some way, it's less realistic? Or something. Regardless, they were fun to do. The only problem is that I tend to want to draw very large, with big, sweeping curves and as such, I tend to overfill the paper. Then I took the same filter I used for the rabbit and used it on Sharp. Don't know if that means anything or not, more likely it was just an exercise to see if I could. Anyway, stuff.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The bio pieces look great, i think "hop" is my favourite. IMO Sharp doesn't profit with this look for some reason. Maybe it just doesn't suit the character for me.

T' said...

My partner didn't like the take on Sharp, either. He doesn't like the black rabbits as he says it's too much of someone else's style, which I don't really agree with. He said he likes my 'original' stuff better. I had to respond that he just doesn't know the other work that inspires me at all. Thanks for the crit! It's good to hear from someone else stuff I can't see.

Behemoth media said...

Funny thing is I see a lot of you in the black rabbits. They may be in a known style in general but they have "mr wig" written all over them. LOL The clothing the positioning and the content of them is all you, in my opinion.