Saturday, March 12, 2016

Had to work the job today, so only had a couple hours tonight. That being said, I got the wall under the marquee plastered with flyers. I only had to make one of each type then adjust each row for the proper perspective. Worked out well enough though again, the detail is kind of nuts. Getting close to done with this side. Just have to do a sandwich board in the lower right corner, then it's off to the left side. Also adjusted the shadows on the characters and put a shadow layer in behind them over the whole background to help contrast.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

use the perspective tool! It's so easy!
https://youtu.be/mCLsVNwyTqg
Maybe next time as this is almost done and you are moving along a lot faster it seems! As for sending me one, I should pay and ask fro a specific see to fi in a frame I have maybe instead. You should bring it on your next visit!

T' said...

Thanks for the link. I totally did not know AI did this. And since I now plan on a series of maybe three of these, this may come in handy. I am SUCH a tool! :"D

Behemoth media said...

Now I feel bad! I would have sent it when you started the thing! I thought for sure Mike knows about this feature and he is not using it for very good reasons. Last full week of TV show work and then I have a guest for a few days next week but I should finally be getting back to drawing again!