Monday, March 14, 2016

Barring some minor tweaks, I'm finally done with this image. It was a series of lessons on how NOT to make something like this. I had no idea there was a perspective tool in AI that might have helped because, quite honestly, I'm a tool. :"D That being said, I'm pretty happy with this. There are two versions as I haven't decided which I like best. The upper shows less detail but feels more like night to me. The lower one shows more of what's going on but doesn't showcase the characters as well. We'll see. Can't wait to view a giclee print of this at full size.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The upper darker version has a more natural feeling to it, I think. Regardless of hoe you got there, it's an image to be proud of!

T' said...

Thanks, Vince! I'll be trying out that perspective tool on the next one. I'll let you know how it goes. :"D

Behemoth media said...

Please do! I have small confession... I have only used it once or twice myself!