Saturday, February 04, 2017

And on the other end of the spectrum, there's this. I had a long week of work which pretty much drained me each day from wanting to do much of anything in the evenings. Silas will continue. There's lots done on that comic and I will be working on the final songs next week and the week after. Then comes some editing and then I'll start drawing based on the songs and the stuff that needs to be there to augment what's in the lyrics. My enthusiasm is still high. I'm more attuned to this idea than anything since Tamino. That being said, my head went into D+D land in the last couple of days. I put so much work into drawing Ghiroy characters, I can't really let them go. The original idea for the comic, before it got WAY out of hand was to just draw a fun, quick and dirty D+D comic. That's not what happened. And I stalled because, I think, the whole thing got blown out of all proportion. But. But...I recently poked at the designs again and thought of a way I could use them, go back to the original idea and pretty much not have to do any writing at all. So this morning, I worked on some color versions. So here we go. This. And a long explanation.

No comments: