Monday, February 13, 2017

Been away for about a week so haven't drawn a thing. Took a day off before going back to work to exercise the drawing part of me, do laundry and the like. I think what I'm going to do is take one day a week to offer up to Ghiroy and concentrate the rest of my energy on Silas, which is likely the much stronger project. Did some drawings of the guys today, mostly Crow who's pretty much utterly designed and doesn't need any more. Mikilo doesn't really need all that much more, either but I haven't done as many of him. Francesca needs some work but is pretty much there. There's not a HUGE difference in this version of the characters than from some of the others but I think they're more sustainable and more quickly drawn which is important if I want to do this at all. So, this.

No comments: