Sunday, January 05, 2020

Ghiroy page 11. Because why the hell not just continue with no transition from one distinctly different style to another? It's not like I have started this damned comic so many times anyway. Don't know how long enthusiasm will run for this, but it does have something I was kind of trying for when I first began it, and that's a more European feel to it. I'm not there, but that's ok. And yes, it's an uglier style but maybe that works. I think when people are screaming and in the middle of battle, maybe they should be ugly. Or something.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

You are making up for not getting as much done as you wanted the end of last year! I was liking the last version of the comic alot so i'll withhold my thoughts on this until I see how it works. I would like to see them get out of that cave eventually! :)

T' said...

You and the one other person who liked the comic both said the same thing; Gee, I liked the other version. Well... I guess that's the way it goes!

Behemoth media said...

We will warm up to it eventually! Sometimes changes take time to get used to!