Monday, January 13, 2020

Can't leave well enough alone again. I really should wait a day or two before posting things because details often just bug me a little until I eventually do something about them. In this case, I didn't like how Francesca was obscured such that it wasn't obvious what she was doing. So I brought her out a little and added in the spell (magic missile for those keeping track at home) she was casting as well as the missile that's already hit the goblin. The arrow was in the original drawing of the goblin, I just left it out for no reason. So.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

You are not in George Lucas territory, yet!
I always put a project away and don't look at it a couple days before deciding if it's done or not and then often wait before posting if that is what I am going to do wit it. becuase I don't show my work in progress to anyone usually I think it has the effect that is is just magically made and far top many people think no effort went into it. You can see how you put into your stuff!