Monday, April 13, 2020

Remember when I said no more comics? Ignore this shit. I got in a mood for Vaughn Bode stuff the other day, even though I've never read it before. I just remember selling it when working at the Picnic. But there was a freedom of the earliest of underground comix, where one didn't have to plan, one just did. And I was looking through some of my older stuff and came across Joe Flash, a character that only I liked. I wondered if I could do stuff that had no real plot, no point, was just kind of hippy and fun. And I -might- do this shit and post it under a different name, not tell anyone and just make it because it's fun. I hope it gets a lot weirder than this, and more pointless.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Nicely done! Anna loved Vaughn Bode too at the Picnic. I was thinking of doing one-3 panel little cartoons for practice, funned expand what I think I can do. (Or realize there are some things I just CAN'T do!)

T' said...

I've been sketching this shit all day. It's fun. And I downloaded a Cheech Wizard book, as I'd never read any. Dirty little crap! Still, there's this aesthetic I kind of like. I'd really like to make a little comic with these guys that means absolutely nothing.