Wednesday, August 10, 2022




Started the next page, the last page in track six of City Silent. I knew I wanted something that would visually suggest that the trip, the 'spirit' of what Digby was feeling and talking about was leaving. Hence the smokey colors flowing out of him and the return to the lineless and dully colored style of the beginning of the track. Got a lot done but hope to be finished tomorrow. And I have subjects for two or three more portraits, if I can just find the time.

 

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The centre image, especially the sketch version is my favourite. I see alot of emotion in the pose with the hand position etc. Another track done! I have several portrait lined up as well, must be a good time for that!

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. Can't wait to see your new portraits!