Monday, March 06, 2023




 After a lot of finagling, I got page 143 done. The warping is still not my favorite but it fits the aesthetic of the track and I like the flyers. The one above, #4, is something I could see on a t-shirt. Zippa needs a slogan of some sort, but I might well work on that when the track is done. And it almost is. Going to work on the finish now. This track is going to stick out of the comic a bit and that's ok. There are stylistic differences all through the book just like there are in graffiti. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

This a fun chapter so far, and it’s helping you move along!

T' said...

Thanks! I made a goal to finish the track today and I managed to do it. Now, a rest. Then, planning on how the next one will work.