Thursday, March 09, 2023










 Possibly the quickest and 'cheapest' three pages in the whole comic. The idea was cemented in my head and came together quickly because of that. I did print out the last flyer and crumpled it, took a photo and used that as the direct drop into SuperVectorizer. It worked like a charm. The hands were mine, minus the finger. I'm kind of amazed no one's ever called me out on that; why three fingers? I like the colors as well. So yes, a cheap three pages, but three pages none the less. I also decided to take the last two tracks in this act and combine then as I didn't need both but couldn't decide which one to drop. Then I thought about Silas doing a duet with himself, and that, at least in my head, seemed to work. So that's how I'm moving ahead.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Three fingers is so common in animation I don't think I ever thought of it as abnormal at all. Plus my dad has three fingers on one hand and a good friend of mine does as well... now that i write that it does seem a little weird....

congratulations on the Gumroad activity! I would love to see your work gaining traction as it totally deserves some!

T' said...

Thanks. The three fingers thing does come from animation but I'm doing it more or less realistically. Still, no one's said. Like no one's said anything about how my characters don't wear shoes...as to the slight bump on Gumroad? No idea, and it won't last but it's nice in the moment. Someone downloaded all the comics today. Wish I could hear why or if they liked them at all.

Behemoth media said...

Someone bought a copy of my book of short stories a couple weeks ago and I wish I knew who and why! If we were selling 100 a week I bet wee wouldn't;t be so curious about each one but when it's almost never selling a copy it seems like a mystery!