Monday, March 06, 2023


Well, I did it. I managed to get two pages done in one day, partially as the first page was mostly done the day before. Still, this means that track seven is complete. Looking ahead, there are two tracks to go before the mid point. At first, I was thinking of dropping one of them as they're both Silas' songs but they seem to come from two different sides of the same issue. Then I thought, what if I do it as a duet, him singing with himself to help underline the fact that he can't make up his mind? Why not, indeed.

The thumbnails of this track are thrown together from my Flickr page, which is why there are some artifacts in the top two rows. Oh, well, mostly I just wanted to see how the pages worked together and I'm pleased to see that they do. A nice, organized little mess. I'm pretty sure this is the shortest track of the comic and that's ok, too. It's an important track but the style change, I think, heightens its impact.

Off to play video games. I've earned it. (I also did two loads of laundry...)

 

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

I have been waiting for the thumbnails image! I was curious how it was flowing!