Monday, March 20, 2023


 This might seem to have come from nowhere. I supposed it sort of did. I managed to take photos, sketch and ink the figures last night then assembled the rest this morning before work. I'm channeling an old Bob Dylan video, believe it or not where he holds up cards with choice picked lyrics from the song that's being played. Through a simple mistake, I flipped which side the card's being held on but that's fine, too. This track, "Personal Best," gets one or two verses before the second, "Doubt" starts. I want the two Silas to be obviously different. "Doubt" is the more aggressive of the two tracks, so I'll likely try and draw him more active and in brighter colors, maybe even dulling the background. Here, I wanted a feeling of him fighting against visual 'noise,' trying to be heard, which is what most of the comic is about. So, page 148, last track of the Act. Haven't pulled out the curtains pages in a long while. :D

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The clothes give Silas a much more “ bulky” look than before. He looks much more fleshed out as a character.

T' said...

Heh, that's probably because his model, me, is fatter. :D

Behemoth media said...

More mature…. Maybe more muscular? There are a lot of excuses… other reasons it could be!