Wednesday, December 27, 2023


 Didn't have a chance to work on the landscape as I was watching this week's movie (oh dear) and writing the script for tomorrow's show. But the portrait of Scott McCloud has been bugging me. Ever since I did the one of Dan, Scott's has been looking pale and improperly colored. So I opened the file, brought up the palette I used on Dan's, made a few changes and got something I think works a lot better. So THIS is the final version. I suppose, until I print them, I can mess with them any time I want. But I really would rather consider things done and move on. Still glad I made this decision.


2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

You haven’t printed it yet so you are still safe from being in George Lucus territory!

T' said...

OOh, that's territory no one should be in! :D