Saturday, December 09, 2023


 Have to go to work soon but had time to work on this. I decided that the head pose I had was too dour and wasn't really expressing what I wanted. Luckily, I took a burst of 59 photos before Dan figured out what I was doing. So now I'm referencing three photos to make this one image; one for the head, one for the body and one for the hand.. So far, it's doing what I want it to do. The jacket looks a mess right now but that's ok as the lines and shading are only meant to be a guide for the painting to come. So far, I'm happy with it. We'll see what Dan thinks when it's done.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

You are sneaky artist! Glad you are back and drawing again! The hand in the foreground really ties in with your other art with the extreme poses and distortions. I havent drawn in near two weeks now because i was away.

T' said...

I know! And you took some amazing photos! So glad you posted them!

Behemoth media said...

Thanks, i wish i was in better health and could have gone back to the lighthouse in better wweather, but i did what i could!