Tuesday, March 12, 2024


 Got a pleasant surprise from my old boss, Tony Davis the other day. Seems that the Iron Man story I did for Tom Devlin's "Coober Skeeber: Marvel Benefit Issue" was donated along with a lot of other old comic art stuff to...the Library of Congress! I sold the story to Greg Bennett just after the comic came out and haven't thought about it in years. Apparently I drew on the envelope I sent it in and wrote a letter which he not only kept but was sent along with the story. I've been told Mr. Bennett has moved to Denmark which is why he donated his comic art. So hey, somewhere, buried deep, likely never to be seen again, my work is being safeguarded by Congress. Kind of cool?

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

Hey! That is fantastic! You are a part of history now, if you weren't already. Even more amazing, Tony told you about it quickly!