Friday, March 29, 2024



 So I ended up doing two versions. What's odd to me is that this and the previous version don't really look like each other but, to me, they both look like me. In a way, I think this one looks more like me. Perhaps it's because it was all freehand. Maybe I should trust my own drawing more. I don't know. I think there are things to be said for both color schemes. The top one fits the setting more, giving off a more comic book feel and the lower one is my usual Rembrandt palette. So hey, two versions.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

These are definitely from the same sketch but with very different results. I guess the best/worst thing about art is there isnt a right way to do anything, its all right and all wrong somehow at the same time!

T' said...

And at least I drew SOMEthing. It's been harder this year to get back on top of things.