Wednesday, April 17, 2024


 Felt lazy but I guess I did a bunch of things today. Went and bought underwear (big deal), did the laundry, watched this week's movie, wrote this week's script, threw this page together and still managed to play some Zelda, listen to a couple of records and nap. Trust me, though, I am a lazy bastard. This page came together almost too easily so I'm going to sit on it over night before posting it just in case. But I like the idea of him walking through his own sketch/scribbles of testing out signature after signature. I wonder if we all did that, graffiti artist or not, in high school. I know I did. I even tried to change my handwriting then right after I stopped using my first name. Didn't last. Was too much a pain in the ass.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

This one looks all about perspective with the setting and his extreme distortion. My signature is so bad between being left-handed and dyslexic I can barely make the scribble that is, never mind try and change it!