Thursday, April 25, 2013

Last one in this series. This time I used ArtRage, a program I've barely used before but which seems to be made to be used with the Yiynova. This is far more like actual painting than does PS. I thought about painting the background as well, and I was even erasing the lines that showed through but I like the suggestion of impermanence so I left them. After all, I am supposed to be going off to watch cartoons. The lie here is that I was already watching them in the background. Ah, well. The point of this series was to experiment with different media to make what is essentially the same image. The background doesn't change (much). So I learned something. And I do like the sense of motion between the four pages. Much better than the original idea of this being four panels.

No comments: