Monday, April 22, 2013

Not having a bad day, I just feel the need to try and create something every day. I can't tell if it's because I love to draw or I just need to prove to myself every day that I can draw, that I've learned something that I've made some kind of progress. One of the first things I do in the morning, after slathering peanut butter on bread and grabbing my diet Pepsi (yah, I know) is to sit down and see what art is being underlined on the web. This gets me going. It's rare that I don't see something that makes me want to draw. And so I do. I think some of it comes out overly maudlin, such as today's but I don't think that's a reason not to make it. Biography is meant to just reflect what's in my head for that particular day. Apparently, this was in there. Now it's out. I can move on to something else.

No comments: