Sunday, September 03, 2017

Don't think I uploaded this one, possibly because it's not exactly by me. I know I took a photo of Dr. Clayton Forrester from MST3K and dropped it into SuperVectorizer to split out the colors. I did choose them and did a good deal of editing work, especially on the glasses which didn't turn into the green I wanted. Still, it's obviously built directly on a photo. So I didn't sign it. This was made for a friend's birthday. I tried to do a painting and it REALLY didn't work. So, while I like it, I can't really consider it mine. Guess I would have been a terrible Pop Artist.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Looks like some things i had to to for a clients a while back, i couldn't consider it my work either, despite how happy the client was with it it was still mostly something the computer did to me.

T' said...

I actually like how this looks but can't really consider it mine. Appropriating sits right on my tongue here. :"D