Wednesday, September 13, 2017

This isn't strictly art, but it sorta kinda is. Also, I wanted to make at least ONE more post just to beat the number from 2015. I had a goal this year to make more posts here, do more art. In general, I think that I've been more productive and numbers don't really reflect anything. And yet... and yet. This is one of those other things I do, go in orc costume to the local Renaissance Faire. It's good fun, we have a LOT of photos taken with us, and make a lot of little kids happy by giving kids some trinkets so they won't be scared. I'm the one with the furry hat. The other one is my partner. We have a really good time. Happy 101 for 2017.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

It's art-y for sure! These are the only photos I have ever seen of your partner BTW. So I will be thinking of these if I ever meet him now!

T' said...

Well, he doesn't look entirely like that! :"D