Friday, January 21, 2022



 Got a chance to start working on page 114 yesterday. I got further than this but these are the only two WIP images I have. Top is simply from a photo I took of a streetcar in Budapest. I wanted something to go with the line, "Take me to the end a the line." And hey, it's the first vehicle in all of City Silent or Tamino. Because I can't draw them well. I shouldn't be lazy and should generate a third WIP. Hold on...


There we go. Got some colors and text. It's kind of loud and wild but I think I like that. Still have some work to do on the colors overall but it's closer to done than I thought.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The black and white image looks hand drawn to me, its amazing how nice that technique works wiht integrating photos into the drawn parts of the image. When you get time, it seems you can work pretty fast on a panel now, now just to get you more time to draw!

T' said...

Yah, I wish I did have more time. The photo was just reduced to two colors and it did mostly what I wanted it to do. Finally finished the page, will post it now. Thanks!