Monday, January 31, 2022




Finished page 115 so I'm done with the first of three verses for this track. The photo's not too flattering, but the lens seems to have a lot of distortion, too. That's ok as I warped the final pencil drawing anyway. I knew I wanted to put some graffiti in the background, so hopefully this takes care of issues with the WIP version seeming too much like just a photo. The color palette expands and will only get more wild, I think, when I start on the rest of the track. Might change the colors of the lower right graffiti; I want to sleep on it. I think I will go do that thing.

 

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

That background really did recede into the ...background. More wild colours than this? OMG

T' said...

I've already updated it. Will post it later. And yes, think the "Lucy in the Sky" section of "Yellow Submarine." :D

Behemoth media said...

Pyschodela-lishus!