Friday, January 28, 2022




 Got this finished today. Now to do the page BEFORE it. Well, sometimes these things happen. What can you expect when you don't plan things ahead? That being said, I'm happy with Digby atop a giant pile of cash. The buildings in the background are from photos I took in LA while there, modified and recolored. That's indeed me in the reference photo looking like a doofus. The things I do for my art. I cannot count the number of photos of myself I've taken over the years, most at least as goofy as this one. Finally is the pencil sketch. This one feels almost like a poster and the colors are kind of nuts, but that's ok. Now to go back a page...

1 comment:

Vincent-louis Apruzzese said...

You posted too quick! The image looks good. One of the stacks of money near the centre towards the right of the image reads as a VHS tape for me and I can't get it out of my head! Damn pareidolia! It's a strong composition and looks much better in colour, they eye goes right to the character on top of the pile of cash.