Thursday, April 21, 2022

Spent the day trying to replicate page 50's background to bring it into the current track and to remind people that Silas is still out there somewhere. I really like how the photo collage worked out, especially as I had to piece together the brick wall from six pieces, the window from another photo and then had to erase out all the negative space from the fire escape and place it in. The graffiti went atop that and looks ok. I used the original Spirit from page 50 and it's my favorite part. There needs to be adjustments on color, more graffiti on the wall and just...SOMEthing. I'm not really sold on this but I think I can make it work in the long run. At least I worked on it today.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

It’s really cool,seeing your iterations as you work out the page. The stuff you are doing with the photos integrates well with your work, so well I don’t notice that is isn’t hand drawn to be honest. I love the falling star.

T' said...

Thanks! The falling star is the spirit of the City. So it was a vision given by the City as a prediction of its own fall. It makes sense to me. :D

Behemoth media said...

Ypu have great connections between you works... should it be called the "Wigverse"? seems to be the fashion of the day to add verse to everything!