Monday, April 11, 2022




 Got started on the next page today which I needed to do. I've added a new bit for reference; the Memoji on my iPad, for expressions. There might not seem to be a lot of connection between it and my drawing but it actually does help a little. Digby doesn't look at all like the cartoon fox, but because it's rendered in real time 3D, it gives me hints I might not have seen otherwise. That and photobooth, an otherwise useless app help me out a lot. So it's a pause as Digby 'comes down' and tries to figure out what was just going through his head before seeing the next bit. More to come.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

You have discovered actual uses for pretty usless apps! That is a great idea!

T' said...

I actually like Clips, which is what I used to get these. It's a fun, pretty slick little app that no one pays attention to.