Sunday, April 24, 2022


 Didn't work on the comic today because this was poking at me and I hadn't done a portrait in a long while. This is more a sketch than truly finished. I could and should spend a lot more time on this and perhaps I will. For now, it's out of my system and I can continue with the comic tomorrow. Comedian Joe Wilkinson and a more serious moment, though that's part of his schtick. I used the 'formal' colors I did when I did the most recent Rembrandt ones as brown his Joe's color and I wanted a more formal feeling to this.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like the expression in the eyes. You got a lot across with simple shapes.

T' said...

Thanks! It's really hard to try and get likeness and expression while leaving so much out, so it's a good challenge. Again, don't think this one is done, just out of the way for now. :D