Thursday, April 07, 2022


 Got some progress done on this today, though not finished. I AM lazy and have been playing too many video games, being slightly sick or not. At least I got somewhere. The background text took long enough but does have that psychedelic look I wanted. I also did a different version of the coloring of the Digby figure as I'd done in previous pages but it was too messy, too busy and didn't work. So I had to redo that. The colors are not final and I still have to do the text. There might also need to be some other kind of detail in there somewhere. We'll see. For anyone interested, this is what my actual AD window looked like without cropping:



2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I have been sick as well. I visited my parents last weekend and my dad was good enough to pass his cold on to me. This is come g along. the uncroppped version is almost a piece or art in itself. here's to use getting more done and feeling better!

T' said...

Thanks! It's not all about not being sick, it's about not being such a lazy bastard, too. Which I am. :D