Friday, December 09, 2022







 Did some work on this today, including redrawing the whole image, in parts and starting on the painting part of it. Like the last full figure, I decided to do the head separately so that I could draw it in more detail. Once it's finalized, I'll vectorize it and 'marry' it to the body. The head I'm fine with. The body I'm thinking about. It's the shadowy areas that bother me as I don't tend to do shadows in this style, so when there are some in one place but nowhere else, they stand out. Might have to do some more drawing and try and fix that. But here's where I'm at.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

Maybe if you darkened some sections of the head to balance out the shadows over the entire composition. Like making the glasses or hair darker? The face looks less intense and more engrossed in the drawing this time out to me.