Thursday, December 01, 2022



 I worked on the comic today but it was hard going. I've been sick the last few days and have had energy to do almost nothing. This afternoon, I was in a portrait mood again so went through my photos and pulled one out. It was a selfie of my high school friend Tony and me when we last met over the summer. I cropped me out and just drew him. It all came together really quickly, which was a nice change. I'm pretty happy with it.

After all that work with Zippa and the rubber hose style, out of nowhere, Disney released a new Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short today. *sigh* I know that people are going to think I was trying to ride on that thing. Oh, well.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Wow, you have been busy! Lots of great stuff! New portraits and the new character stuff for the comic! I missed a lot while I was away it seems. You know I love the rubber hose styled characters, I am curious to see where it goes!

T' said...

Ah, you're back! I hope you had a good time. I saw one or two images via Instagram. Considering I've been sick, I have been busy, I guess. Now to see what you've been up to!

Behemoth media said...

I hope you are feeling better! I will post some stuff soon, I took about 550 photos whittled that down to 175 so far. Now I have to process them, some for photos and a few for art references. Provincetown was still too busy for me as I had a lot of people to see the first 2 day but the third day I was alone for miles on the beach walking towards the lighthouse with only the coyotes as company.