Sunday, December 18, 2022




Back to work after being sick again. Then dinner club. Haven't had any energy the past week to work on much of anything though I have sketched Zippa a little. They were ok, but they felt...dull. So I started looking around for more inspiration and found something that shoved me in a different direction. Still using the 'rubber hose' style as inspiration, I made things a little rougher and got something I think will finally work. Three pages of sketches and a quick spray paint sample and I'm pretty happy. Just have to work Zippa into the last page of track 6 so his entrance won't seem so sudden and I should be able to proceed.
 

2 comments:

Vincent-louis Apruzzese said...

I love the winter jacket! And you know I have a weakness for these old style characters!

T' said...

That jacket was Ziipa's trademark. It's about the only thing that's the same between his old design and this one. The other characters were translated as well, so it's ok. I said so. :D