Sunday, December 11, 2022


 A lot to do today, but managed to get my sound editing and some work on this done. Redid all the lines on the pants as the originals were too thick to my eye. I also added some lines to the neck that were supposed to be there. I separated the arm rest and wheel from the mic boom as the darkness wasn't working in foreground and background. Fixed the carpet and added some details to the background. I think I like it a lot better but nothing is final and I'll come back to it later.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The book cases help balance out the light and dark values and give it depth. It is looking more interesting!

T' said...

Thanks! I think I need to redraw them. They feel a little too loose.

Vincent-louis Apruzzese said...

Nothing is ever too Luce!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.