Sunday, March 31, 2013

More practice with the Yiynova. I'm getting a little better with it though there's still too much command-z for my tastes. Actually, ANY of that is too much. Adjustments were made since the last time I used it and things were smoother. Jack Kirby is always a good place to start. His action poses were simply the best. His influence is still out there today. As far as I can tell, he didn't really have any basis for his anatomy and it didn't matter. Stuff felt right and was so dynamic.

EDIT: Did another one because it was fun.

5 comments:

Behemoth media said...

control Z is our friend! :)
that second one really invokes Kirby!

T' said...

Thanks! Command-z is fine, but I find I have to use to use it more often because the tool didn't actually do what it predicted it was going to do.

Behemoth media said...

I actually had photoshop cs 5 set up to do multiple undo with command Z… have to try and get that working in CS6 now.

Anonymous said...

Nice energy, real sense of captured motion; but this can't be Kirby! Where are the spatula fingers?

--- Max

T' said...

Thanks, Max! Kirby didn't always have spatula fingers, just sometimes! :"D