Thursday, March 07, 2013

The final version. So working like I do, with multiple drawings/levels/etc paid off. The truck was on the wrong side of the street. Changing it was a breeze and took perhaps ten seconds. Zoomed in a little, moved some things around. Composition is generally the first thing people work out. With me, it's the last. One of my artist close friends can't understand how I do this or why but he's a painter and I can't see working that way with paint either. Anyway, this was fun and while it was a lot of work, I'd happily do more. Let's see if the potential client likes it.

EDIT and here's an alternate version that I like more. This is why I love working with Illustrator; I can make all sorts of variations without disturbing the original work.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

I like the second version even better…it's very graphic and clean and the main elements really are in focus.