Monday, July 25, 2022


 A little update, not a huge one as I had to work today. I went in and added some detail, most notably the characters, which I think are from "Invader Zim" to the do-rag. I don't really like them as I think they distract from the face. I asked my cousin's widow if they were important in some way as I didn't want the subject to fight for attention. She said they weren't which was a relief and that she really liked the sketch, which was really nice. I told her that I'd make two versions; one with, one without. And I will. Also adjusted the glasses as one side was bigger than the other. I'm very close to going to iPad. I'm liking this so far. My sister says I captured the family eyes and, you know, I think there is a resemblance there.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

This is an uninteresting project in so many ways. It looks good from here. I have family on my father's side I haven't seen in almost as long...not sure how I would feel if asked to do a project for them, but I mostly likely would.