Thursday, April 08, 2021


 I haven't been posting much for WIP on this page mostly as it's been coming slowly. Also, once I complete an element, say one of the mice or the graffiti, I play around with it a lot, and then all the other elements as well. So most of what I've been doing has been fiddling. And that's how I got to this tonight. While there's no precedent for lineless work in this chapter, or perhaps the comic so far, I think when I stick Rooster in, he'll be up close, will still have his lines and therefore the lack of lines in the rest will visually set it further back. Or so I hope.



Seems almost a waste to go through sketches and inking with these guys just to drop out all the drawing part but if that's what it takes to get where I'm going, that's what it takes.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I think the overall composition is front and centre in these new pages. More dramatic and they bring the eye into the page more and more as you go on.

T' said...

Thanks. I hope it works. Only time will tell. Was really good to talk to you today, as always! Thanks for staying in touch!