Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Page 26. And what's different? Those lines are back! Seems it's hard for me to be rid of ink. I love it so much. Will this be how the comic goes from now on? I honestly don't know. With such a small readership, I can really do whatever I want. This isn't to spite anyone it's just a freedom I have when I have no one to answer to. And there's something about the ink that I think adds immediacy. Every time I step away from the brush I come back to it. Might be that that's a big fat clue staring me in the face. I do envy those cartoonists that can just settle on the one style and go about their business not having to think of things like this. I really do. I get bored and want to experiment and then I change my approach which is generally not how one engenders an audience or visually invites readers in. Might be that I'm better sticking with short stories. Dunno. But I'm doing this now. And I answer to me.

2 comments:

Vincent-louis Apruzzese said...

you reign supreme

I agree the brush looks better and feels right... go for it!

T' said...

Thank you. Vince. :"D