Tuesday, January 09, 2018

City Silent page 17. Started the drawing last night, inked it this morning. According to the thumbnails, and I'm trying to learn to trust my instincts, this was meant to be a page without lyrics, a quiet pause in Howard's rant and a chance to re-establish the setting. When doing this, as I often do, I turned off the line layer and decided to move ahead without the inks. When all of it was done, I found I didn't dislike the lines as much as I thought I would so have made a copy of the image with the lines put back in here. I can always decide later. All that being said, I like the way this makes the stage seem a much smaller place, is probably the most 'realistic' representation of the club so far. After this, I think things get a little crazier as we get towards the end of the song.

No comments: